shabby blogs

Monday, April 26, 2010

Staples Deal


Today I ran to Staples and picked up my free after Staples Rewards batteries. You pay $9.99 for the pack and get $9.99 back in Staples Rewards. There is a limit of 2 per customer. The offer runs through 5/1/2010. I used my 10% customer appreciation coupon. I also picked up 2 reams of paper that are $1 after easy rebate, too. I'm excited, too, since my rewards for my recent ink purchases arrived today. I added that to the other rewards I've been holding onto for just the right rewards/rebates deal. Total before discounts: $32.96 Total after discounts $5.63. I submitted my easy rebate tonight. I'll be getting back $10.98 in rebates for the paper. Not sure how the rewards "rolling" will work as the terms say rewards for purchase price. Will that be $5.63 or $19.98? I'll update when I find out.

Hurry and get stocked up on batteries and paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment