shabby blogs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Buzz Away: IP and Whole Foods Sale Match Up

You may think that I live at Whole Foods.  In reality, I'm only there once a week (max) usually for Half Pints with the kids.  When I was there the other day, I was checking out Buzz Away. I was planning to purchase it with my Frontier order and wanted to price check it. Buzz Away just happens to be on sale this week. This evening, I ran across an $1.50 internet printable!  To sweeten the deal, I also found rebate coupons for a number of Quantum Health products including a $1.50 rebate for 4oz Buzz Away Spray and a $1.50 rebate for the Buzz Away Towelettes. If I remember correctly, both of these items were priced under $8.  I'll be back at Whole Foods before Saturday to take advantage of this deal. If you don't have a Whole Foods near by, you can check the store locator for Quantum products.

Update! The 4oz spray was on sale for $7.99 and the towelettes were on sale for $7.19.

From Quantum Health:


Buzz Away is the Best Natural Mosquito Repellent You Can Buy!


Independent testing and years of customer satisfaction have made Buzz Away America's leading natural mosquito repellent choice. Our line of Buzz Away mosquito repellent and outdoor protection products will provide you and your family with the most effective chemical free way to repel mosquitoes, ticks, flies, gnats and no see ums.

No comments:

Post a Comment