shabby blogs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Children's Museum of Richmond


Clearly I'm a huge fan of C-MoR.  The excitement continues to grow as we approach the official grand opening of the new location on Saturday, June 5 from 10a-4p.  We've R.S.V.P.d for our sneak preview next week. 

If you are interested in joining, there are only a few more days to take advantage of  the $25 savings on a membership (through May 31). Don't forget this membership is a part of the ACM reciprocal membership that gives free admission to over 100 Children Museums across the country.

The new location is right next door to Whole Foods.  When I was at Whole Foods yesterday, I saw donation bins set up for C-MoR.  I drive my husband crazy with saving every day items that would end of the landfill.   If something can't be recycled, it generally can be re-purposed. Well, I'll be clearing my stash this week.  The bin is located in the cafe area near the exit.  If you are local, review this list and save these items for drop off at Whole Foods or the Museum when they open. You can also donate these items at the original museum location downtown.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Tara!! Thank you! I have tons of sour cream/whipped topping containers I can donate...Only problem is what I will use to send goodies home for my sister and friends when they come over for dinner. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete