shabby blogs

Friday, May 14, 2010

Michael's: Cake Decorating Student Kits $9.99


I popped into Michael's today to pick up a #12 tip, couplers, and cake decorating bags because I need to clean the house (I know!).  When I made it to the end of the cake aisle, I noticed a clearance sign on the endcap and a guy with a tagging gun. He saw me checking out the end cap and said, "all the Wilton kits are on clearance for $9.99."  Really?  You don't say?! I asked if I could take a picture.  He chuckled and said no problem.  I sent the picture to a few friends and to Facebook. I picked up a couple for myself and a friend. Turns out, Wilton is getting ready to launch a new line with their revamped classes. I can't imagine the basics will change too much. Only downside, was my Friend's and Family coupon excluded clearance.

I don't expect these will last long. Run to Michael's if you've been waiting for a good deal on cake decorating goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment