shabby blogs

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Staples: Online Only Deal 5/22



Staples is offering an online only deal on 24 pack Marcal Toilet Paper for $4.99 (regular $16.99). You can order online and have it shipped to the store for free. As far as I've been able to see, there is no limit at this time to the number of packs you can order.  If you find otherwise, please let me know so I can update.

To save even more, use Ebates and earn 2% back on your purchase. If you are new to Ebates, you can choose your bonus for joining. I personally like the $5 in your Ebates account for joining.   I just cashed my last Big Fat Check a couple days ago. Members must have accrued at least $5.01 cash back during the previous quarter to receive payment. Account balances below $5.01 will be carried over to the following payment period.


There's even another option for taking advantage of this One Day Deal on Marcal.  If you have the $2/1 Marcal from the 4/25 Smart Source insert, I understand that you can order at the store store from their online kiosk, prepay in the store, and use your coupon(s).  That could be as low as $2.99 with coupon for a 24 pack of Marcal® 100% Recycled, 2-Ply Bath Tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment