shabby blogs

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vocalpoint

I've been a member of Vocalpoint since 2007.  Over the years, I've had the opportunity to try out new products with coupons or samples I've received through Vocalpoint.  One of my favorite sample/coupon opportunities has been Kashi.  I love Kashi cereal.  There have been several new flavors I've learned about before they were available in stores. I also enjoy the opportunity of providing feedback for products and influencing campaigns. If you are interested in exclusive offer, samples, and coupons, you can register with Vocalpoint.   You can also follow Vocalpoint on Facebook, but still need to be a member to take advantage of the offers. Vocalpoint is a program by Tremor, a division of  .

Today I received an offer to sample Crystal Light Pure Fitness. It's the first Crystal Light with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives. I'm interested to try this out since we don't do artificial sweeteners. From what I've seen, they haven't added any unnatural dyes. They are using a stevia product to sweeten the product. I look forward to getting the sample to further check out the ingredients.  This might be a good option for my husband who still drinks soda (outside of the house) regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment