shabby blogs

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ebates: Make Groupons Offers Even Better!


Groupon is now on  Ebates! You can earn 3% back on your purchase at Groupon. If you are new to Ebates, you can choose your bonus for joining. I personally like the $5 in your Ebates account for joining. Members also get credit for referring new members. Feel free to show a little love by letting me refer you ;) .  I just cashed my last Big Fat Check yesterday for shopping through Ebates over the last quarter. Members must have accrued at least $5.01 cash back during the previous quarter to receive payment. Account balances below $5.01 will be carried over to the following payment period.  If you haven't yet, sign up for Groupon. Then head over to Ebates and sign up if you haven't already.  When you are ready to shop at Groupon, click the link to get credit for your Groupon purchase. 

I love when a sweet deal gets sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment