shabby blogs

Friday, August 6, 2010

Swagbucks: Search and Win

Search & Win

Have you joined Swagbucks? I joined over 2 years ago and have been earning free Amazon gift cards since. It's simple to join, head over to Swagbucks, set up an account, and started using Swagbucks as your web search. You don't earn swagbucks each and every time you search, but I easily earn them 2 or more times a day. There are other simple ways to earn Swagbucks. You can vote in the daily poll (1 Swagbuck), download the Swagbucks toolbar, check for messages on the toolbar from TSG, follow their blog for special codes, and even like them on Facebook to keep up with the latest earning opportunities. You can also earn Swagbucks for referring others to Swagbucks. You earn Swagbucks as they earn Swagbucks up to a maximum per referral.  It's only 450 Swagbucks to buy a $5 Amazon gift card.  What have I bought with my Amazon gift cards?  I've bought a Nintendo DS (all but $40), countless books, shoes for myself, my yearly planners (LOVE my Busy Body Books). I'm sure I've missed something. I'm saving up now for a Vitamix.

Be sure to click through my links or the graphic on the top of the post. It contains my referral ID (tadiadjad). Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment