shabby blogs

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Food Lion: Free Pasta


Food Lion has added Ronzoni Garden Delight to the pasta aisle. This week it's on sale for $5/5. Right in front of the pasta are $1 Smart Source blinkies. Free pasta (only pay sales tax)! There were plenty on the shelves when I bought pasta yesterday. Some stores have fettuccine, spaghetti, and rotini. Some only have the fettuccine and spaghetti.

Food Lion sales run Wednesday to Tuesday. Be sure to get there by Tuesday to take advantage of this deal. I didn't check the shelf tag for sale end date. If someone does, let me know!

Food Lion: Quick Picks October 13 - 19

1 comment:

  1. FYI-The Food Lion off Tuckernuck had boxes of Ronzoni Garden Delights with $.50 peelies attached. I left the peelies on and used my blinkies coupons. Saved the $.50 ones to use in the future at another store that will double!

    ReplyDelete