shabby blogs

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Food Lion: Update on Unilever Deal, GM Cereal Deal, & Baby FLIPS

I've seen several reports that the Unilever deal is working based on regular prices not sale prices.  This is fantastic news! It's still only 1 deal per transaction/visit.  It's YMMV if you want to do more than 1 transaction at a single store.  I live within a few miles of 10 or so Food Lions so I could do quite a few transactions without a lot of waste.

For example, you will can make $10 buying 11 Dove Deodorants with 11 Qs instead of 18. The other scenario I posted the other day also changes. I don't have original prices on most of the items. I'm hoping to make a trip this evening since most people will be watching the big game. Breyer's Ice Cream is B1G1 (limit 2 free).  If you bought 4, you would already be at $24 (original price) towards the $35. Oh, the potential!

For those of you looking at the GM deal, there are quite a few GM Cereal printables on smartsource.com There was also a $1/2 Cheerios coupon in today's Smartsource (SS) insert. Ask your friends and neighbors if they need their coupons. Don't be shy. You can bring them a freebie some time as a thank you.

One last detail to share about my recent Food Lion post. The Baby coupons are FLIPS!! That means you can combine them with manufacture coupons for super savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment