shabby blogs

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Walgreens: Expo Dry Erase Markers


The last day of school for my big kids was Friday.  Along with their report cards,  they received their summer reading lists and school supply list for next year.  I love that our school is proactive!  I've already been able to score school supplies for next year for free throughout the summer.

Over on Sweeties Freebies, Lisa posted on how to get Expo Dry Erase Markers for free starting 07/03.  Walgreens will have the markers on sale for $1.99.  Print 2 $2/1 coupons and get them for free.  I'm not a huge Walgreens shopper.  I don't like having to worry about fillers and such.  But, I will definitely be shopping Walgreens the week of 07/03!  You will probably need a small filler to cover the $.02 overage from the coupons. My experience has been that they don't adjust the coupon down.

No comments:

Post a Comment